It’s no secret that Tula Archer is a favourite here at Nurture Nest. Archer is a modern print featuring a repeating pattern of arrows on a grey background, paired with a mustard yellow leg padding on dark grey canvas.
Benefits and features:
- Toddler size features: The toddler size is an optional size for toddlers which can be used from 11.3kg and when the child is 81cm tall and is tested to carry to to 27.2kg – usually this is from around 18 months of age up until 4-6 years of age. Please refer to the ‘sizing’ tab for more sizing information
- Baby size option: If your child is too small for the toddler size, we strongly suggest the baby/standard size which can be used from birth (with the Tula Insert) to 20kg.
- Front and back carry positions: Carry your child on your front (facing in) or on your back**
- Ergonomic seat: Tula baby carriers are one of the widest carriers on the market, providing an ergonomic seat with optimal support for the baby’s hips and spine
- Sleeping hood: Each Tula comes with a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, to protect from weather, and to allow for comfortable breastfeeding
- Pockets: Easily accessible large pocket located on the waistbelt
- Perfect-fit adjusters: The straps have adjustments to make breastfeeding on the go easier and also provide a snug fit for petite wearers, or better placement for the padding for larger wearers
- Leg padding: Extra padding around the leg opening for the comfort of the baby
- Comes with an instruction brochure
- Easy, simple, and quick to put on for families on the go