Tula Wonder is a stunning new print in the Free to Grow range by Tula Baby Carriers. Wonder was inspired by a child’s mind full of daydreams. With a soft, medium gray background and a dotted style print, Wonder is interesting but casual, and can easily fit into your day-to-day life.
Tula are known for producing baby carriers that are simple to use, comfortable, safe, and ergonomic, allowing you to carry your child close for as long as you need. Many people who want just one carrier from birth through to toddlerhood and beyond choose the Tula.
The Tula Free to Grow baby carrier is the first carrier Tula has produced that grows with your baby by being adjustable in height and width.
The Free to Grow carrier is brand new as at April 2017 but it already has the babywearing community super excited.
- Carry from birth to 20kg: The Tula Free to Grow carrier can be used from birth (7 pounds) to 20kg without the need for an infant insert. For most children this means you can comfortably carry them until at least 4-5 years old.
- Toddler size option: The toddler Tula is an optional size for toddlers which can be used from 11.3kg (25 pounds) to 27.2kg (60 pounds) usually this is from around 18 months of age onwards (more on this in the sizing section)
- Front and back carry positions: Carry your child on your front (facing in) or on your back
- Ergonomic seat: Tula baby carriers provide an ergonomic seat with optimal support for the baby’s hips and spine
- Sleeping hood: Each Tula comes with a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, to protect from weather and to allow for comfortable breastfeeding
- Pockets: Easily accessible large pocket located on the waistbelt
- Comes with an instruction brochure
- Easy, simple, and quick to put on for families on the go