Tula Explore is Tula’s new baby carrier design that allows you to carry your baby forward facing. Released in September 2018, you can be one of the first to get your hands on one with free overnight delivery from Nurture Nest
Here are the features we love about the Tula Explore Baby Carrier
- Multiple carrying positions, including facing out
Multiple positions to carry your baby including front facing out*, facing in, and back carry. Each position provides an ergonomic position that is best for comfortable carrying and promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby.
2. Easy to adjust – no insert required
The Explore adjusts in three width settings for your babies legs to support them from newborn to early toddlerhood.
- Padded, adjustable neck support pillow
Can be used in multiple positions to provide head and neck support for newborns and sleeping babies.
- Breathable & lightweight cotton
Made with care from soft and breathable 100% cotton that’s easy to clean and machine washable.
- Padding where needed for extra comfort
Padded shoulder straps provide shoulder comfort and offers quick adjustments for multiple wearers. Aide padded waistband helps evenly distribute weight across your hips. Padded leg openings keep your baby comfortable.
- Waistband pocket and removable hood
Large pocket on the waistband to store necessities. Coordinating removable hood with snaps to support baby’s head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while feeding if you wish.
* Before using the Explore Carrier in the facing out position, your baby should have head and neck control and their chin should clear the top of the panel when facing out. Tula also suggests a weight range for the facing out position of 13-22lb (5.9kg to 10kg) for shorter intervals of time for optimal comfort. Watch baby for signs of sleepiness or over-stimulation. Baby should not sleep in the front carry facing out position