Dear Diary sold out within seconds when it was released a couple of years ago. It has sadly since been discontinued but we have ONE left! If you’re the lucky person who spots this listing, I suggest taking it through the checkout as quickly as possible as it won’t be around for long!
Tula’s are simple to use, comfortable, safe, and ergonomic, allowing you to carry your child close for as long as you need. Many people who want just one carrier from birth through to toddlerhood and beyond choose the Tula.
Are you new to Tula’s? Scroll down to find out everything you need to know about these amazing baby carriers, or discover 5 reasons to love Tula Baby Carriers
Benefits and features:
- Carry from birth to 20kg: The baby/standard size can be used from birth (with the Tula insert) for approximately the first 3-5 months) to 20kg. For most children this means you can comfortably carry them until at least 4-5 years old. Please refer to the sizing section for comprehensive sizing and infant insert information
- Toddler size option: The Toddler Tula is an optional size for toddlers which can be used from 11.3kg (25 pounds) to 27.2kg (60 pounds) – usually this is from around 18 months of age onwards (more on this in the sizing section)
- Front and back carry positions: Carry your child on your front (facing in) or on your back
- Ergonomic seat: Tula baby carriers are one of the widest carriers on the market, providing an ergonomic seat with optimal support for the baby’s hips and spine
- Sleeping hood: Each Tula comes with a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, to protect from weather, and to allow for comfortable breastfeeding
- Pockets: Easily accessible large pocket located on the waistbelt
- Perfect-fit adjusters: The straps have adjustments to make breastfeeding on the go easier and also provide a snug fit for petite wearers, or better placement for the padding for larger wearers
- Leg padding: Extra padding around the leg opening for the comfort of the baby
- Comes with an instruction brochure
- Easy, simple, and quick to put on for families on the go