Enjoy the outdoors and stay cool in a Tula Coast ‘Aqua Rain’ with breathable mesh. Aqua Rain has beautiful pattern of aqua raindrops scattered across a deep blue background. The print is paired with dark grey canvas, and both the centre panel and hood are made from light grey breathable mesh fabric.
The Tula Coast range have mesh panels which allows airflow to your baby to keep them cooler. Coast Tula’s have the same structure and comfort as other Tula designs, but with added ventilation. The Tula Coast carrier can be used all year round, but really shines in warmer climates or for families who lead an active life.
Benefits and features:
- Carry from birth to 20kg: The baby/standard size can be used from birth (with the Tula Insert for approximately the first 3-5 months) to 20kg. For most children this means you can comfortably carry them until at least 4-5 years old. Please refer to the sizing section for comprehensive sizing and infant insert information
- Toddler size option: The toddler size is an optional size for toddlers which can be used from 11.3kg (25 pounds) to 27.2kg (60 pounds) – usually this is from around 18 months of age onwards (more on this in the sizing section)
- Front and back carry positions: Carry your child on your front (facing in) or on your back**
- Ergonomic seat: Tula baby carriers are one of the widest carriers on the market, providing an ergonomic seat with optimal support for the baby’s hips and spine
- Sleeping hood: Each Tula comes with a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, to protect from weather, and to allow for comfortable breastfeeding
- Pockets: Easily accessible large pocket located on the waistbelt
- Perfect-fit adjusters: The straps have adjustments to make breastfeeding on the go easier and also provide a snug fit for petite wearers, or better placement for the padding for larger wearers
- Leg padding: Extra padding around the leg opening for the comfort of the baby
- Comes with an instruction brochure
- Easy, simple, and quick to put on for families on the go