The beauty and functionality of Lillebaby achieves a new level of style crafted in custom designed, breathable, elegant woven fabric. Unlike printed cotton carriers, the stunning debut Sleep Dust pattern is woven directly into the fabric using beautifully saturated shades of teal, pink, and charcoal. The result is a truly beautiful babywearing experience with soft, subtle texture and phenomenal strength!
If you want an ergonomic baby carrier that has everything you need to use it from birth and has the added option to carry your baby facing forward, the Lillebaby is for you.
- Use from birth to 20kg: All Lillebaby’s (except the Toddler CarryOn) can be used from birth to 20kg
- No infant insert required: The Lillebaby doesn’t require an infant insert for newborns, making it really quick and easy to use. Simply snap the base of the carrier into itself to form a narrower setting so the baby can be worn with their legs out. When the baby is around 5 months old, it can be snapped out to the larger setting to provide a supportive seat for growing babies
- Toddler size option also available: Lillebaby have produced the Toddler CarryOn, an optional extra for bigger children
- Multiple carrying positions: The Lillebaby can be worn front facing in, front facing out, on your hip, or on your back
- Lumbar support: Lillebaby’s come with removable lumbar support which provides comfortable support for your lower back
- Dual-adjustable (two way) straps: Shoulder straps can be adjusted both ways, making back carrying a breeze as the straps are always within reach
- Extendable torso: Lillebaby Complete have a neck rest which folds up to provide neck support for newborns or back support for growing toddlers
- Sleeping hood: Each Lille has a removable sleep hood which provides adjustable support for the baby’s head while sleeping, sun protection, and privacy
- Pockets: Lillebaby carriers come with a handy zippered storage pocket
- Crossable straps: With the Lillebaby you have the choice to have the straps crossed or uncrossed. Some people find crossing the straps provides a lot more upper back support than having them uncrossed.
Please note this range don’t come in a box but do come with all necessary instructions.