One of our favourite wraps have now been converted into a convenient baby carrier, and we are very excited to have these now available within Australia
Finally united: a practical baby carrier, easy to put on made with the fabric of our warps!
As parents, our world is headfirst now and then. So even now on our Erna baby carrier. If the hood is unused and hangs down, our Wunderland tree makes a somersault. The design is inversely on this side. If you use the hood, and your baby is asleep , nothing is headfirst, not even the Wunderland tree. On this side you see the Wunderland tree as you know it.
The Kokadi TaiTai is made from the original fabric of Kokadi woven wraps with a hip belt to buckle and shoulder straps to tie (also known as a half buckle)
The Kokadi TaiTai is available in 3 sizes – baby size, toddler size, and toddler size XL
The baby size may be used from birth onwards, the toddler from around 10 months, and the XL from around 18 months onwards, up to 15kg
- All the fabrics are made of 100% cotton.
- The two shoulder straps of the carriers are padded with soft thick foam
- The hip belt is padded with relatively thin but firm foam
- The baby carriers are adjustable at the hip belt with Velcro and real alternative to the normal wrap.
- The headrest protects against sun, wind and rain. Rolled up, it can be used as a “neck pillow.”
- When your child is older, the arms may be carried out.
- The FLIP in toddler size and toddler size XL has an extra buckle on the back for a better weight distribution for larger children who can sit by themselves.
Please note our standard shipping price does not cover Kokadi carriers sent in their boxes, however if you would like your carrier sent in its box please reply to your order confirmation email advising us of this and we will invoice you for the difference in shipping cost.