Fidella’s Kaleidoscope is made from a pattern consisting of beige, grey, and blue which can be paired perfectly with any outfit. This stunning carrier has a modern look and also brings back memories of kaleidoscopes from our childhood.
The Fly Tai grows with your baby so it’s a perfect option for those of you who want an easy option to use from birth. They are all made from Fidella’s woven wraps which ensures they are soft and very supportive.
Fly Tai benefits:
- Use from birth to 15kg (Baby size): The baby size can be used from birth up until 15kg, which for most children means you are able to carry them up until around 3 years old
- Note there’s also a Toddler size option: Toddler size can be used from 5 months to 30kg
Please refer to the sizing section for comprehensive sizing information
- No infant insert required: The Fidella Fly Tai doesn’t require an infant insert for newborns, making it super easy to use. You simply cinch the width and height with two simple ties before putting it on, and the baby can be carried with its legs out straight away (in the baby size). You only need to adjust the panel when the baby has a growth spurt
- 3 carrying positions: Each Fly Tai can carry your child on the front, hip, or back
- Ergonomic seat: Fly Tai’s provide an ergonomic seat which provides optimal support for the baby’s hips and spine, and as it grows with your child you’ll have adequate support out to the back of the knees as well as up their back
- Sleeping hood: Comes with an attached hood to support baby’s head while asleep, to protect from weather, and to allow for comfortable breastfeeding
- Adjustable panel: All Fly Tai’s have an adjustable panel to allow you to change both the width and height to accommodate small and large children. For dimensions please refer to the sizing section
- Each Fly Tai also includes:
- A matching bag to store your Fly Tai when not in use
- Instruction brochure
- Virtual fitting/support from your Nurture Nest Certified Baby Carrier Consultant (if required)
Please note the size of the carrier used in the stock photos isn’t necessarily the same as the size of the carrier in the listing. For comprehensive sizing information, please refer to the ‘sizing’ tab.
The colour of the fabric and fabric placement can vary compared to what you can see in the pictures as factors such as lighting and your screen resolution may change the colour. We try to make our photos as accurate as possible but there may be some variance.